Clinker manufacture operational: 1890-1896, 1900-1914, 1919-1922
Approximate total clinker production: 300,000 tonnes
There were 14 chamber kilns in 1897-1900. These were probably installed in two sets: 7 (170 t/week) in 1890, and 7 (170 t/week) in 1892. It shut down between 1896 and 1900. A further 7 chamber kilns (170 t/week) were installed around 1904, bringing capacity to 510 t/week. The chamber kilns averaged a fuel consumption of 13.6 MJ/kg. Its activities were combined with those of Albion in 1903. There was no rail link, and all product was shipped from Stone Court pier. The area was completely cleared: Meridian House, Crossways occupies the site of the plant.
No rotary kilns were installed.