Clinker manufacture operational: 1880-11/1907
Approximate total clinker production: 340,000 tonnes
See also a general history of the Frindsbury cement plants. Ironically, this plant never had any beehive kilns. Installed with four chamber kilns initially, three more sets of four were added, around 1892, 1895 and 1900, giving a final capacity of 474 t/week. The plant was operated in common with Beaver from 1895, and was absorbed into the Crown and Quarry site in 1907, the kilns continuing in intermittent use there until 1925.
No rotary kilns were installed.